Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Peltor MT15H69FB-09 Com-Tac II Headset

The Com-Tac II amplifies low level sounds while suppressing impulse noises. Water resistant for outdoor usage.
Customer Review: Good Service - Good Product
The first product I received was defective. I called Amazon and they could not have been more helpful in getting me a replacement extremely quickly. The second product I received was fine. I have now used the Peltor unit and found that it did everything it claimed to do well and was extremely comfortable to wear.
Customer Review: Best thing i have ever bought
Great for the range or hunting, very comfortable you can hear the Deer before you see them. And at the range they are great, very quite and still be able to talk with them on between shoots


ear hearing protection

No comments:

Post a Comment