Monday, August 24, 2009

Peltor M2RX7A Alert AM/FM Radio Headset

This all-purpose Peltor Alert AM/FM radio headset is ideal for work, shooting events, races, or professional landscaping. It combines an AM and FM radio with electronic listening capability so that you can listen to your favorite station without being isolated from your environment. The Peltor Alert also has an audio jack for both radio and scanner connections, as well as a noise reduction level of 24dBA. This attractive radio headset comes in a matte red finish and requires two AA batteries (not included).
Customer Review: Best thing since sliced bread!
I bought a pair of these to use while mowing the grass. The noise reduction quality is fantastic, super quiet. The FM radio reception works great, no issue. The AM radio reception is positional but acceptable. Now the neighbors won't have to listen to me singing at the top of my lungs while I am on the tractor! I would buy this item again and I highly recomend them.
Customer Review: Great while it lasted
The sound and reception was great for about 5 mins. Then a limb knocked it off my head and under the bushhog it went, so I can't afford another 100.00 headphone so I'll do some thing else. BUT it WAS Nice!


ear hearing protection

No comments:

Post a Comment